Thursday, January 29, 2004

d'oh. (dont knw why i typed tht. just felt like it. aha anyhow. pls ignore me.)

oh sheesh! im melting. save me.

look at him!!





and he's no himbo. he draws really well. (and acts well also la. duh)

he's taken. after ashton kutcher :D
say hello to mrs kutcher-sumpter.

i shall stop my nonsensical gushing.
and yes i was like that too when it was the ashton kutcher period. aha.
but well. typical wendy!
and he kisses wendy on screen :(
however. sadly
and obviously
its not me.
but ha! we shall do the same on our wedding day :))

im gonna drag tings to watch it with me.
or freda.
or maybe sabrinanapok + ree.
steph + sq?? theyre not the movie type though. but this is an exception! everyone has to watch peter pan! and the tinkerbell doesnt look very tinkerbell-ish eh. they shld get someone who's small + pixie-ish + waif. something like kristine kruek! but anyway. peter pan! haha my entire entry is abt him! i shall stop crapping before all your eyeballs roll out due to excess exercise just reading my entry. haha.

sabrina and jess are both patiently taking in my gushes. i feel so bad for putting them through this. haha ashton kutcher period was poor dada and tings. aha.

american idol! shall go watch how the people suck in abt half an hour. and widen eyes at those fab ones too la. haha. i think i need to get down to some serious studying. starting tomms. i shall mug for the geog test early! and h.chi test too. hmm. yesyes.